Chris J Ward - Founder, Managing Director
- Member of BS 18001 Committee and contributor to the initial development of ISO 45001.
- H M Principal Inspector with the UK’s Health and Safety Executive for 36 years. Experience of a wide range of manufacturing and service sectors.
- Co-author HSE’s HSG 65 revised 2013, "Managing for Health and Safety", the original POPMAR system now PDCA.
- Author of the HSE’s audit tool for inspection of health and safety management used by HSE and Local Authority Inspectors in the UK.
- Continues to investigate fatal accidents around the world in heavy manufacturing/construction sectors.
- CMIOSH, Diploma of Health and Safety Aston University 1980, Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001, NEBOSH Diploma and Certificate Lead Examiner, Accredited CHAS Assessor.
Jane Standerwick - ISO 45001 Solutions Developer
- Expert in implementing ISO Integrated Management Systems.
- CMIOSH, NEBOSH Diploma Health and Safety, Lead Audit (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001) Associate Consultant for British Standards Institute. NEBOSH Examiner, Accredited CHAS Assessor.
- IRCA Registered auditor, OSHCR Health and Safety Executive Registered Consultant. NEBOSH Specialist Diploma in Environmental Management.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA).
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry.
- 10 years practicing health and safety in chemical industry.
- 17 years practicing consultant including expert audit of OHSMS.
Trevor Dodd - ISO 45001 Solutions Developer: OHSMSystems
- BSI's Global Technical Manager for OHSAS 18001 from 2008 to 2017.
- 21 years until Spring 2017 at BSI involved with the development implementation and audit of 9001/14001/18001 .
- Current member of ISO PC 283 ISO 45001 development group from its inception.
- Vice Chair of OHSAS 18001 HS/1 BSI committee.
- Chair of BS 45002 development committee, currently being drafted to provide guidance for the implementation of ISO45001.
- Chartered member of IOSH and chartered member of Chartered Quality Institute.
Susanna Everton - ISO 45001 Solutions Developer: Occupational Health
- Member of OHSAS 18001 Committee contributing occupational health expertise to the development of ISO45001.
- Registered General Nurse (adult) and Registered Occupational Health Nurse.
- Past Vice President of Association of Occupational Health Nurses.
- Member of development board of Faculty of Occupational Health Nursing.
- Co-editor and author of Contemporary Occupational Health Nursing book, published 2017.
- Independent occupational health nurse practitioner and expert in audit of Occupational Health Management Systems.
- CMIOSH, MSc in OHS, Chartered Safety Practitioner.
John Wilkinson - ISO 45001 Solutions Developer: Human Factors
- Worked at HSE for 22 years, where he developed and headed the Human Factors Team.
- International experience including EU and USA, working with the USA Chemical Safety Board.
- Investigated human factors influences in Buncefield, BP Texas City & Macondo.
- Joint publications with the UK Energy Institute, including the Step Change for Safety programme.
- Experienced presenter at conferences, seminars and training events.
- BA (Hons) Psychology & Philosophy. CMIOSH.
- Fellow of the Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors and Member of British Psychological Society.
Jamie Clements-Ward - Operations Manager
- CMIOSH, NEBOSH Diploma, NEBOSH Fire Certificate, Level 3 (HACCP) for food manufacturing.
- Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001, IRCA Registered auditor.
- 10 years practising consultant.
- Provides health and safety support for local and national companies.
- DSEAR risk assessments and compliance audits for petroleum forecourts. Competent person training for fuel deliveries and forecourt safety.
- NEBOSH Examiner for National Certificate.